Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 60 Days To 1St Place

Quote Originally Posted by PoorBoy
    ... Shhhhhhhh, nobody was supposed to notice that ... ... It seems that there is the Joyous artyon: Event of the Birth of a new set of Quadruplets around the PoorBoy Household every so often. In fact rumor has it that there may be a Delivery of Octuplets in the near future ...

I'd be more than happy to organize a baby shower at any time that you can happen to give birth to any new little ones there PB. lol Dang octo's are sure goig to eat alot of strained Cosmo.

Blog Entries
    Just got trough fueling up on Rocket fuel I am now up to 80% power
    If PoorBoy does not get his PC's back working for Him at Cosmo soon
    ........[]
    []
    ........[]
    []..............

Go for it Lauren, I've moved on to Bigger & Better things ... ... Sooner or later you or even Chris or even somebody else was bound to run me down anyway so I was just wasting my time trying to hold the lead anymore.

My PC's are better suited to the Projects that have a true 64-Bit Application anyway since they all have a 64-Bit OS. I ran way more than I intended at the Cosmo Project so it was time to move on ...

Blog Entries
    OK But you better warn Chris to keep his distance this Rocket Fuel gives me Gas

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PoorBoy View Post
    Go for it Lauren, I've moved on to Bigger & Better things ... ... Sooner or later you or even Chris or even somebody else was bound to run me down anyway so I was just wasting my time trying to hold the lead anymore.

My PC's are better suited to the Projects that have a true 64-Bit Application anyway since they all have a 64-Bit OS. I ran way more than I intended at the Cosmo Project so it was time to move on ...
    OH so this was a trap to get me wedged between you and Chris so you 2 can Me to death

Well It is not going to work I will call upon the FORCE To save me
    No one can over come the FORCE of 1

Naaaaaa, if I wanted to try to keep you behind me I wouldn't have run another project while you closed in on me. I just started back up again to keep you in sight if I can, Chris too once he catches me ...

Blog Entries
    Well Good then I do not have to move the other 1/2 of me Pharm From OGR to Cosmo ,
    I am only going to Tag 1st place and then move on to other projects like OGR in FORCE

You and Chris can play in Cosmo as King and Queen and I will go back as the Court Joker

... Congrats Lauren on taking over 1'st place @ Cosmo ...

Blog Entries

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123