Thread: long overtaken persons are shown in Upcoming Conquests

Blog Entries

long overtaken persons are shown in Upcoming Conquests

Bok, is there a way to get rid of this thing?
    If you take a look at my OGR-25-stats-page http://stats.free-dc.org/new/usersta...=243171Free-DC you'll see that "Brucifer" is still listed as upcoming conquest, but I've overtaken him years ago...
    Last edited by the-mk; 08-12-2009 at 05:32 PM.
    the-mk

Blog Entries
    I think I found out why Brucifer is listed in my (upcoming conquest) stats: he has project rank 559 while I have 655. He computed more stubs/GNodes than I did, but not under Free-DC. So he might be listed with a negative amount of "days to barbecue"
    the-mk

Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    Quite possibly. It's an unfortunate consequence of using the actual project ranks from dnet. Because a person can be on the team having transferred from another team, they can be below you on the team but have vastly higher numbers personally.

I could change the overtakes to not display if rank is different too perhaps ?

I'll put it into the new stats, which I'm getting a second wind on with some help from a couple of other people... Others are welcome..

Bok

yeah, it's a perspective thing... like you need a "switch" so that the overtake thing could be viewed from either a global view, or a team view.