Thread: IronBits has a new PS3 Pharm

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

IronBits has a new PS3 Pharm

Just wanted to share a picture of the new pharmage of carnage for Free-DC.
    40gb model - ain't they purdy?

Braggart! ..........................

Words fail me. They honestly do. I mean.. whaa...

*silence*

*sighs* I feel totally out-classed in every way, shape, and form imaginable. You, sir, are freaking incredible. Feel free to bask in your glory, I am truly envious.

Well, I wasn't going to say anything, but then I was reminded of the good ole days when we wanted PICS!!! of everything.
    No reason to feel that way. It's all good for the Team! We all do what we can, when we can, and have FUN doing it.
    Unless of course somone were not part of our great Free-DC team and saw them, then maybe would be a more likely response...

I was gonna stop at 4, but then I saw the 3 empty 10/100/1000 ports on the switch, and it just didn't seem right, so went and finished up what I started.
    What you don't see in the picture is my trusty little ole Mac Mini G4 1.45GHz being used as the pproxy server to keep them beasts fed a steady diet of DNET work.

Just trying to do my share to help out my fellow teammates here at Free-DC.

Go Team Go !!!

Yes, it is all for the good of the team. Doesn't stop me feeling like I've been blown out of the water.

Focusing on RC-72 or OGR-25, or a steady mix of both? Even if it's a mix, I think the Free-DC OGR numbers are going to be quite a bit more impressive.

Nice work! I wish I was in a position to look at my router and think, 'you know, those ports look lonely' and be able to do something about it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IronBits
    I was gonna stop at 4, but then I saw the 3 empty 10/100/1000 ports on the switch, and it just didn't seem right, so went and finished up what I started.
    I know what you mean
    the-mk

You know, that switch is sure looking awfully lonely there by itself.... it needs another switch to talk to...................

Quote Originally Posted by the-mk
    I know what you mean
    Im not going 2 do that.... i have a 24-way Cisco 1 GB Switch..... thats 2 expensive even for me

But great farm Ironbits !! very nice!!