So, I decided this would be a great spot for people to talk about things available on the playstation store, tips, tricks, and workarounds.

Demos:

MotorStorm - Definately worth the download, VERY good demo, extremely entertaining, I'm hopefull for an update in the future, or a final release very soon.

F1 CE - Also fun, displays the amazing differences between aids. This game can go from noob friendly to nail biting with the switch of a few driving aids. Very good stuff (and it looks amazing as well).

Genji - Um....what is there to be said about Genji that hasn't already been said about Afghanistan?

Downloadable Games:

Blast Factor - Good demo, extremely short, full game offers a lot more. The full game retails for $7.99 and has a ton of levels, and different enemies. Offers more depth than Geometry wars, and is very entertaining in the late stages. Really good for breaks from other games.

Cash Guns Chaos - Eh, I'm not fond of this game particularly, very boring, lots like geometry wars, only 3D and blah. Never purchased the full version.

Lemmings - I absolutely LOVE this game. Lots of levels, addictive puzzle gameplay, and catchy tunes. Definately worth the purchase of $2.99.

Go! Sudoku - I love sudoku, so I'm biased, but this is a great game, especially at the discount price of $2.99 (for each pack above the starter). Hundreds of puzzles, plus online multiplayer makes this a winner in my book.

Getting Asian Market goods: There's a trick to getting free downloads from the HK and JPN markets, basically you have to register a new account with your area as "Hong Kong" instead of "United States". This will put you in the Hong Kong market, and you can download the GT: HD trailers and a few other exclusive to Asia items. You cannot, however, purchase the premium content (things you have to buy).

Downloading Tips: I highly recommend downloading at night, around 9pm CST, as it's the time of day when the east coast is going to sleep, and the west coast is still "at work" / "rush hour". I wouldn't download updates (unless you have to) until night time as well.