Thread: Odd Stats

Odd Stats

Just wanted to point out some weird things going on with the stats pages.

I show a last update of 5.xxxT, and a total for today of 0T.

Anandtech shows a last update of ~10T and a daily total of ~8T.

This is happening on both stats.free-dc.or and stats3.free-dc.org

On stats3, it also shows me with 115T yesterday. Although I would really like that, I don't think it is acurate.

Other stats site and the SOB site seem to be showing a little more accurate stats, but I will have to wait a little while to really see...

Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    On saturday I screwed up the overnight rollover on stats3 whilst adding some features. (so effectively yesterday is a combination of saturday and sunday)..

As it's not quite live I'm not too worried about it

And I did change the last update to not get reset to zero on the rollover (yesterday), however it certainly should have been put to zero when it ran the stats normally, so I'll check into that. That will also explain the discrepancy between the today and last update for the team too..

Though if it's on stats.free-dc.org too, it might be a different problem..

I'll check it now.

Bok

stats3 shows 57T for me on Saturday and 115T on Sunday. If I really did those numbers, it would be awesome. My average has been between 50-55T a day, so my Sat numbers may be on both Sat and Sunday's stats.

stats. appears to show Sat and Sun correctly. 56.1 on Sat and 58.9 on Sunday.

Weird stuff.

But thanks for taking the time on this stats site. It is one of the best. The guys on the FreeDC SoB team are a great bunch too...

Blog Entries
    yes, saturday is correct, but because it didn't rollover correctly (resetting the daily to zero), sunday includes saturday (as well), so sunday should actually be (115T - 57T) which would be correct

I'm not sure what is going on with your last update though. Logs don't show anything odd and the last run has worked fine (it's 0 now).. I've put in some specific debugging on your user to see what is going on.

Bok

I just dumped from both of my queues, so the next update should show something.

I dumped for the last three updates, hopefull yit will show something.

Here is another user that appear to be doing the same thing:

pmj (11296)

Looks like it is working again. Thanks for looking at it.

Blog Entries
    yes, I've been watching it, but to be honest I didn't do anything to fix it bar correcting the rollover. Strange...

Bok