Thread: Anyone know a good Illinios Lawyer?

Free-DC Semi-retire gopher_yarrowzoo's Avatar

Anyone know a good Illinios Lawyer?

Okay I know strange question to ask but I don't ask for myself but for someone else his name is Seth.
    "All Seth wanted for Christmas was his own toaster, to make his gluten free toast. Seth is proof that diet and supplements work! Unfortunately, when Seth comes home from visiting his father, all of the progress he has made has been undone. Although court documents state that his father is to follow his special diet and supplement regimen, his father refuses. After every visit, Seth returns home - eyes glazed over, not talking, lethargic, and not at all himself. It takes days and days for him to get back on track. We are looking for a lawyer in Illinois who will fight for Seth, so that he may be protected from what I consider child abuse. If Seth is granted permission to leave the state, he will be coming to Arizona and treated by my personal practitioner, through Autism Angels Network. If you have any information that might help Seth, or would like to make a donation to help bring Seth to Arizona, please let us know. Thank you!"

So anyone know of anyone? This is a direct copy from Autism Angels Network on Facebook. It's one of those groups you see and think you don't know anyone with it - you probably do..
    I know it's a lot to ask but I ain't asking for me, I'm asking for Seth.
    Semi-retired from Free-DC...
    I have some time to help.....
    I need a new laptop,but who needs a laptop when you have a phone...
    Now to remember my old computer specs..

Blog Entries
    Sorry to say No I never needed one

Free-DC Semi-retire gopher_yarrowzoo's Avatar
    Thanks Mate, just pray then, I bet you would be that DUMB-assed well unless he messed with your pc
    Semi-retired from Free-DC...
    I have some time to help.....
    I need a new laptop,but who needs a laptop when you have a phone...
    Now to remember my old computer specs..