Thread: Statstool Configuration

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I'm not able to unselect projects in the Archived Projects section.
    I unselect them all, click on update and they all get checked again.

I like Remmers stats config color scheme

Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    Not quite true

You deselected them and they were deselected, it's just that statstool kept on displaying the checkbox wrongly

Fixed.

I'm having problems changing my backgournd colour in statstool. the setting won't stick. And I end up with a black box below.. LOL

Blog Entries
    hmmm, looks like the color picker doesn't set the value in the field on that one. You can manually set it, but I'll look at it now..

Quote Originally Posted by Bok View Post
    hmmm, looks like the color picker doesn't set the value in the field on that one. You can manually set it, but I'll look at it now..
    Hey Bok did you do something? Cos if you didn't its working... which implies that theres a delay or somethig in having the Fields filled back to the front end.

if you did do something.,.. I'm just talking shyte. LOL

Edit: ITs broke again. Waaa

Blog Entries
    Looks like there is a javascript error that I need to debug, don't know why it doesn't work when the example I have (which looks identical) works fine.

For now, you can use the color picker and see the value it would choose, hex in the form #66FF33 and just type it in.

I'll debug it some more later.

Bok

EDIT - Wait, you have a static image there. These are only generated once per hour. If you can it's best to use the php version at http://stats.free-dc.org/tag.php?name=Riptide

I provide the static images via a script run at the top of the hour for those places which don't allow php scripts to show..

I've come across a few little errors with the StatsTool Config.

1) It only allows you to change the background colour if you have 4 or more proejcts. With 1-3 projects it'll stay black, even if you manually enter the RGB values.

2) Background images don't seem to work properly with only a few projects, only giving you the gray-to-brown transition image.

3) Doesn't have an option to display the team names (The older version had this option, yes?).

4) Display DCR Rank, Display Team Total, Display TeamScore today and Display TeamRank tick boxes don't seem to do anything to the banner.

Eller

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by karl_eller View Post
    1) It only allows you to change the background colour if you have 4 or more proejcts. With 1-3 projects it'll stay black, even if you manually enter the RGB values.
    I'll let Gopher take a look at that. Sounds odd though..

2) Background images don't seem to work properly with only a few projects, only giving you the gray-to-brown transition image.
    Same for that one.

3) Doesn't have an option to display the team names (The older version had this option, yes?).
    The older one did have an option to select your team, but it never really did anything except within the DCR. AS the DR is not in the new version of the stats, I didn't activate it. The table still has the ability to hold the team in it though, so I might add it back in if I could use it someplace.

4) Display DCR Rank, Display Team Total, Display TeamScore today and Display TeamRank tick boxes don't seem to do anything to the banner.
    Correct, no DCR, so I disabled that option and the Team parts have been disabled in the signature for now due to a bug.

Thanks for the feedback!

Bok

Bok, are the static images set up yet? I believe they used to be at "http://stats.free-dc.org/images/biodoc.png".

Nice work on the new stats!

Blog Entries
    They are, the script runs once per hour to generate them, but only if you have selected a static image via statstool..

But I can see that you did select it, but a fault in my update script set the column to 'O' rather than 'Y'. I've fixed the problem and updated your row, so your static image will appear when it next runs in about 30min..

Bok