Thread: Statstool Configuration

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Statstool Configuration

I didn't see a support forum, so I'm posting my question here. I'm having trouble configuring the Beta statstool here:
    http://stats3.free-dc.org/stats.php?page=statstool

I mainly do WCG, both with the UD agent and Boinc. I also used to crunch for FaD with BitBenderTech.

I inputted my username in the blocks for the above projects and get incorrect results. I put my team name, Christians, after my username in the WCG sections, but the Boinc category returned zero and the WCG only shows the points I've achieved with my current team, not overall. Is there a way of showing total points? I also got zero for Find-A-Drug until I removed the team name.

What am I doing wrong? Am I not formatting the name correctly? I'd like the Boinc info to show up.

By the way, I tried going to the normal statstool and I keep getting a cookie error, even after logging off, then back on.

Here's my sig:

Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    For the WCG one, you have it correct. I'm afraid I don't currently have a way to show combined scores as WCG itself does not give any parseable way of getting it.

For the boinc version names are all numeric. You can see in both cases by looking at your individual page.

http://stats4.free-dc.org/stats.php?...wcg&name=58751

So your id would be 58751

Looks like the signature is still off a little in the archived section, I'll try to get to that next week.

Bok

Thanks, Bok! I didn't know about using the number for Boinc.

Regarding overall points/results for WCG, I noticed that dcstat.com shows the total points/results. Are they using a different method from you?

Thanks again for the help!

Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    As they are only concerned with a few individuals I presume they go to each users page to get the data.

If I was to do that I'd probably get IP banned by WCG - I would have to do MANY MANY more page requests than they do currently.

It would also fsck up the team scores.

It all boils down to WCG not providing the data for 3rd party stats I'm afraid. UD was the same, dnet is somewhat the same too. Unfortunately they refuse to offer a solution, though I guess the normal WCG client will disappear at some point soon anyway.

Bok

Hello!
    First of all - the design of stats3. is very good! ^_^
    There are some problems with my stats :
    1) I cant get to old stats (cookie problems or so)
    2) No Pi-segment and RC572 stats ( i hope the will be in the future )
    3) Old stats font (and archived projectys for now) is good and the new one is antialiased but completely unreadable. I Hope the will be choise of the font or another good fixed font without anti-aliasing or so.
    4) Colours will work, i think =)

5) Thanks a lot for the stats =)

Free-DC Semi-retire gopher_yarrowzoo's Avatar
    Bok - is the "Custom Color" option working at all just a question as they all appear to be getting generated with the same "color" scheme i.e background of transparent or is that on your "To Do" list.
    Semi-retired from Free-DC...
    I have some time to help.....
    I need a new laptop,but who needs a laptop when you have a phone...
    Now to remember my old computer specs..