Thread: Older stats issue

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    All the stats are a little backed up today, a monthyl job went a little haywire. They are running now. On my parallel (faster) server though, according to the latest exported xml you are still only at 999,782 So you might have to wait a few more hours yet..

THANKS! The champagne is in the cooler!
    HOME: A physical construct for keeping rain off your computers.

Can someone help me out here, for years i simply used the alternative sig images, but now i joined a DIMES team and they don't display with the others, just free-dc it seems....

I could never get my sig to display properly, the other scores aren't showing up

My old folding stats don't have a cross project identifier and the team name is spelled differently so i fear i won't be able to attach those to me
    Same with DIMES, can you fix this?
    Last edited by kingcarcas; 09-08-2010 at 06:41 AM.

Blog Entries
    I can indeed. The tag.php as you are using should only be used when trying to display projects which are nonBOINC as it provides a way to link ANY projects togetehr by allowing you to input your project name. Therefore it is not automatic at all and does not use any form of cross project identifier.

Consequently for you these are your names :

Folding@Home : kingcarcas36362 (I have to concatenate with the teamname to prevent duplicates in Folding.. )
    GpuGrid : 47002
    WCG (Boinc) : 522633

The last two are your id's in those two projects which you can see either at the project or going to your userpage here

I've updated it for you and purged the cache so it shows up immediately Hope that helps!

Bok

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here is a cupcake

Do we need to request specific teams to be added to the Whatpulse stats? I can't remember what the deal is with that (and the forum search is returning nothing relevant). If so, please could you add "Kongregate Elite".

Blog Entries
    yes, I have to scrape each one as they don't provide a full file of stats in any form

Added that team.