Thread: Older stats issue

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    www.amdusers.com
    Could you kick start the NPLB stats please? Last update was Friday 27th.

Free-DC Semi-retire gopher_yarrowzoo's Avatar
    I'll have a look vaughan and see what's happened, I don't normally look at NPLB but I will..
    Semi-retired from Free-DC...
    I have some time to help.....
    I need a new laptop,but who needs a laptop when you have a phone...
    Now to remember my old computer specs..

Hi Bok & gopher,
    I have noticed on my User by CPID Stats that in the Recent Milestones section nothing has been added since Saturday, 23 April 2011. I also noticed from a BOINCStats user search (Fire$torm w/unchecked exact match) that I have a split CPID, which I have tried to correct to no avail.

Any ideas on what I need to do to correct/fix the RM issue.

Thanks in advance,
    F$

Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    hmm, first of all, not sure why this was captured as a 'moderation' post in the first place. Fixed that anyway.

I will look into why the milestones have not been captured. You should have had one at 90M and 95M as well as 100M. May well be due to the split CPID. I'll make some manual adjustments if thats the case.

*EDIT* ugh, yeah I do. it's a corrupt table on the web side. Repairing now...it should be ok soon. Stats themselves are ok. As soon as cache expires the milestones will appear..

Thank you Bok. All is well now in the Free-DC universe

Hello Bok & Gopher,
    For some reason my F@H user and team never show any stats. I also have been unable to get a CPID. When I search for my F@H user and find it, the page I go to shows 0 for the CPID.

Team: Mizzou
    User: aycolumbia

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Sorry if I missed something or did something stupid.

Blog Entries
    That's actually a bug in the search, shouldn't be linking to the userbycpid page at all for nonBOINC projects, my bad. See my reply on your other post for instructions..

dnetc stats aren't updating...

Quote Originally Posted by Bok View Post
    hmm, first of all, not sure why this was captured as a 'moderation' post in the first place. Fixed that anyway.
    Hello again,

Whated to let you know that my postings are still being moderated. Maybe because I do not Login and post that often?

Thx,
    F$

Edit: NM, this one posted immediately but I still do not see my previous post.

It went something like this......

Well, they did the rollback ---> http://aqua.dwavesys.com/forum_threa...rap=true#11777
    Last edited by Fire$torm; 07-15-2011 at 01:47 PM.

There hasn't been a Stat's Update for many of the Projects in either over a day or close to a day on the Main Stats's Page >>> http://stats.free-dc.org/stats.php?page=index ... Thanks

Blog Entries
    Yeah, my fault. I put a stop in the scripts for yesterday to make sure I had a clean break to shutdown the database server prior to the power cut. Afterwards when I started them up I forgot to take it out So it ran one iteration and then just paused. I fixed it a few hours ago and it's updated now...

Noticed that the "Average Team Rank across Projects" is blank in the stats. Any chance of a fix as it's one of my favorites? Thanks.