Thread: MOT MIA in WCG

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

MOT MIA in WCG

In the WCG stats, team MyOnlineTeam has not been updating for a bit now, or at least does erratically. Also, the "Today's Breakdown (Top 10)" chart is wrong. BTW, in the user Opportunities and Threats lists, is there any way to show just fellow team members or highlight them in some way?

Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    I'm looking at it now..

No, there isn't a way yet to filter on teammates, but we do have it down as an enhancement in our todo list.

Blog Entries
    Oh how I *hate* parsing WCG html !!!!!

In trying to get the teamname from the raw html the parser is falling down on some of the teams as they have changed the html a little.

Put something in to try and alleviate it, we'll see on the next update. Otherwise I'm going to have to rethink how to do it..

Any sign that they are going to get rid of this non boinc client any time soon? Or at least provide some parseable stats?

Bok

Quote Originally Posted by Bok View Post
    Oh how I *hate* parsing WCG html !!!!!

In trying to get the teamname from the raw html the parser is falling down on some of the teams as they have changed the html a little.

Put something in to try and alleviate it, we'll see on the next update. Otherwise I'm going to have to rethink how to do it..

Any sign that they are going to get rid of this non boinc client any time soon? Or at least provide some parseable stats?

Bok
    Are you parsing XML or screen scrapes? WCG has some XML which I would think would be easier to parse.

Blog Entries
    Last XML I saw was only for individual users, not for teams (with users) for the classic WCG (not boinc)..

Let me know if this has changed though

Would something like this be the sort of thing you are looking for?

http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/te...e=350&xml=true

Quote Originally Posted by Bok View Post
    I'm looking at it now..

No, there isn't a way yet to filter on teammates, but we do have it down as an enhancement in our todo list.
    That's quite fine. Thx.