Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Plea for power on OGR

Quote Originally Posted by gopher_yarrowzoo View Post
    Heck I jumped on this project and I don't normally do that, just jump on a new project when the call goes out. Fozzie, Helix, Alpha - ditto where is the mad one, and I can say that as I must be a freaking insane, I'm sure HvS can verify that one, he's seen what I drive.
    yup, that's one cool ferrari you have there

Free-DC Semi-retire gopher_yarrowzoo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Helix_Von_Smelix View Post
    yup, that's one cool ferrari you have there
    I'm glad it's not I just got it through it's "annual check up" > £250 to fix + pay for the test..

Yeah Jason, no-one is forcing you join in but when you make the call, I'd expect you to put something there, hmm you'd do great in some other teams I could think off... one of which I am an ex-member of, from when I did the original DC project seti@home.
    Semi-retired from Free-DC...
    I have some time to help.....
    I need a new laptop,but who needs a laptop when you have a phone...
    Now to remember my old computer specs..

A fervent plea

Just a reminder to one and all...

The team name is FREE-DC. The original intent was "free to come and go as we please". A bunch of us old-timers came here because we got beat up for being a bit independent. Or just for supporting those who were! We got tired of seeing folks get beat up just because they didn't support the cause of the moment.

So, please, lighten up a bit. We all have different priorities. Some won't crunch anything except medical. Some won't touch commercial projects. Some just feel their hertzes ought to be some place in particular. We're all different. Viva la difference! The important thing is to stay connected and keep crunching on something - whatever floats your boat.

We are a great team and for such a few, we sure crunch a bunch!
    HOME: A physical construct for keeping rain off your computers.

Blog Entries
    But jasong was the one that started ""Plea for power on OGR ""
    I/we just sent that plea back to him
    oh heck I just like people you know me

Easy-on everyone, as Paratima said, it's Free-DC. Admittedly, I've pleaded for everyone to push as hard as humanly possible on OGR for the closing stages, but it's my pet project.

Jasong is allowed to pick and choose his projects, but a little exasperation is allowed as he was the cheerleader on this one for a while.

Never mind! We are only a few days away from the end, and probably less than a week from being taken by linux-de.org.

Let's give it our all! Lay down in front of that train and show that Free-DC has some might

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12