Thread: Explanation of Sieve stats page.

Explanation of Sieve stats page.

If I look at my personal sob sieve page: http://www.henleyclan.co.uk/sobsieve...e/ui/15121.htm I see that 7 of that 8 sob factors I found sofar are in the Excluded (of FactorsE) column. I know the scoring for SoB sieve is a "bit strange" but I'm just curious if I will get points for those factors *ever* and/or why they are in the excluded column.... I haven been able to find any explanation.

If I look at other team members I also see tests that have now scored 35 points and there is a value in the "score could be" column. I assume that if a prp tests is saved the score for those tests will be updated?
    testing123....Join DPC !!

Just guessing, I would say that the most likely explanation is that your 7 excluded factors are for k n pairs where 20M<n<50M. MikeH is not yet scoring these. I don't know what his plans are.
    Joe O

I know at least the last two had n>20M so I guess the others ones were too. If I understand the scoring right then I might get some points in the future for these factors if:

-we run sob in the same n-range (20M+)
    -for the k no prime has been found yet and
    -my factors will save a prp test..
    testing123....Join DPC !!

-we run sob in the same n-range (20M+)
    -for the k no prime has been found yet and
    -my factors will save a prp test..

This pretty much sums it up. Hopefully Mike will add things at that point or before, I'd hate to lose Mikes valuable stats.