Thread: Running the "hopped" AMD version

Running the "hopped" AMD version

I went ahead and fired up the XP1700 system and reinstalled Win2k on it. The only reason the systems is up is to run ECCP.

I added the "hopped" up code from statsaholic for an AMD system.

As long as I gave the same info during the real gui install it should send my results to my normal MTP account on the team correct? (I mean its just like the other DC projects right?)

What does the statsaholic version add to the client?? On my 1700XP is says it is running through roughly 1 million iterations. That sound about right to those of you running it?

As long as I gave the same info during the real gui install it should send my results to my normal MTP account on the team correct? (I mean its just like the other DC projects right?)

Right.

What does the statsaholic version add to the client?? On my 1700XP is says it is running through roughly 1 million iterations. That sound about right to those of you running it?

Sahol version's features very good hiding capability (hide tray icon - good for borgs) and has nicer interface. That's about it. Got same cfg, XP1700+W2K and its average's on +-1 050k.

Crunch on!
    rm -Rf /

Hi! I run the statsaholic version of eccp109 and here is what I get:

My XP 1900: 1098184.7/1117446.5

My XP 2200: 1242281.3/1284396.3

But the number of DPs/day vary and can vary widely.

Here are the stock numbers:

A stock 1900+(1600 MHz) should get 1150000 to 1180000 iterations/sec.
    A stock 2200+(1800 MHZ) should get 1300000 to 1330000 iterations/sec.

These numbers are with Ken_G6's client which is what I think that you are using.

Jammy

Originally posted by Supp

Right.

Sahol version's features very good hiding capability (hide tray icon - good for borgs) and has nicer interface. That's about it. Got same cfg, XP1700+W2K and its average's on +-1 050k.

Crunch on!
    A great many people think they are thinking when they are really rearranging their prejudices.
    --William James

Seventeen or Bust: Team Prime Rib