Quote Originally Posted by Lani View Post
I edited the source to fix a problem with string and numbering also did adjust the output format.

Source has detailed stubspace stats you might edit the script in order to disable it.

good work Alpha
Lani, thanks for taking interest in the script again. Unfortunately, the stubspace stats have different constraints for each OGR project, so it isn't such a simple fix. The dnet guys aren't always very forthcoming with the required information (for instance, it wasn't posted for OGR-26 and only recently appeared for OGR-27) and it isn't that interesting anyway, so I preferred to leave it out altogether. Also, for the OGR-27 stubspaces to be numbered correctly, lines 140-143 of your modified script should be:
PHP Code:
case $stubspace[1]++ }
case 
$stubspace[2]++ }
case 
$stubspace[3]++ }
case 
$stubspace[4]++ } 
However, this still won't be right for OGRp2-25 or OGR-26, as I mentioned earlier.

What was the problem with formatting? I realise I'm using arbitrary lengths for some stuff but it seems to have been appropriate thus far.

I've had a new version of pppla sitting around for a while now with revamped output formatting (and an additional stat) but I was holding back on posting it until some more major changes were made. If nothing comes up in the next few weeks I'll post it anyway.