When I follow the link for "Statstool Configuration" (http://stats.free-dc.org/stats.php?page=statstool), instead of taking me to the big page where I can put in my project ids, i get a page with:

Do you wish to create an entry for statstool based on your currently logged in name of BlisteringSheep?

***Please note*** if you are using IE7, it will show a cached version of the page without the updated information!!! (i.e. will ask you to press create once more...) IT HAS inserted the details into the DB. Until I can figure out how to override the default behavior, please wait a few mins and hit refresh..OR go into the IE7 settings Tools->Internet Options->Browsing History->Settings and change the 'Check for newer versions of stored pages' to 'Every time before you click create' - I'm working on it.... - Bok
Right after my name there's a "Create" button. If I click it, it throws up a message "Updated ........." in a floating layer that fades out in a couple of seconds. The page never changes.

I've tried with multiple browsers, multiple operating systems.