Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 121 to 127 of 127

Thread: New Projects

  1. #121
    Administrator Bok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Posts
    22,624
    Blog Entries
    13
    oops. Fixed ?

  2. #122
    Yes thanks, back to its usual tiny size

  3. #123
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Dallas Texas, United States of America
    Posts
    12
    I am seeing hours and credits for PRIVATE GFN SERVER on my personal stats page but not on my Free-DC WU Prop Page ? Is there a multi day delay between the two pages ?

    Thanks
    Bill F

    https://stats6.free-dc.org/user/wup/132409

  4. #124
    Administrator Bok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Posts
    22,624
    Blog Entries
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Freauff View Post
    I am seeing hours and credits for PRIVATE GFN SERVER on my personal stats page but not on my Free-DC WU Prop Page ? Is there a multi day delay between the two pages ?

    Thanks
    Bill F

    https://stats6.free-dc.org/user/wup/132409
    No, there shouldn't be more than about a 6 hour delay at the very most.

    I've looked in the xml that is produced by the project for the hours data and I do not see any data for the PRIVATE GFN SERVER project for your id in there.

    It's in alphabetic order, so here is the relevant section

    Code:
    <project>PrimeGrid</project>
    <application>Seventeen or Bust</application>
    <running>1169.4000</running>
    <pending>0</pending>
    </app>
    <app>
    <project>Quake-Catcher Network</project>
    <application>QCN Sensor</application>
    <running>2782.0833</running>
    <pending>0</pending>
    </app>
    <app>
    <project>Quake-Catcher Network (Taiwan)</project>
    <application>QCN - Taiwan</application>
    <running>0.0167</running>
    <pending>0</pending>
    </app>
    So you do see this data at wuprop on your personal page ?

    The data itself is certainly appearing here at Free-DC, so it is in the xml from pgfn.

    Are you completely sure that the pc attached to pgfn has wuprop running under your name ?

  5. #125
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Dallas Texas, United States of America
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Bok View Post
    No, there shouldn't be more than about a 6 hour delay at the very most.

    I've looked in the xml that is produced by the project for the hours data and I do not see any data for the PRIVATE GFN SERVER project for your id in there.

    It's in alphabetic order, so here is the relevant section

    Code:
    <project>PrimeGrid</project>
    <application>Seventeen or Bust</application>
    <running>1169.4000</running>
    <pending>0</pending>
    </app>
    <app>
    <project>Quake-Catcher Network</project>
    <application>QCN Sensor</application>
    <running>2782.0833</running>
    <pending>0</pending>
    </app>
    <app>
    <project>Quake-Catcher Network (Taiwan)</project>
    <application>QCN - Taiwan</application>
    <running>0.0167</running>
    <pending>0</pending>
    </app>
    So you do see this data at wuprop on your personal page ?

    The data itself is certainly appearing here at Free-DC, so it is in the xml from pgfn.

    Are you completely sure that the pc attached to pgfn has wuprop running under your name ?
    Yes WuProp system ID 152186

    https://wuprop.boinc-af.org/hosts_user.php

    On my personal page you can see PGFN https://stats.free-dc.org/stats.php?...51abda35393d52

    I am only running PGFN on this one system and on BOINCStats you can see the Project and Credit is posting, but of course no hours for Applications on WuProp

    https://www.boincstats.com/stats/-1/...68/projectList

    My Cross project ID appears to be correct.

    Thank you for your help.

    Bill F
    Last edited by Bill Freauff; 03-26-2021 at 09:29 PM. Reason: added clairifaction

  6. #126
    Administrator Bok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Posts
    22,624
    Blog Entries
    13
    Looking at the host stats for your particular PC that is running PGFN, it does not look like it's getting wuprop credit, so you may want to check that it has wupropr enabled there.

    (I really need to convert this page over to the new datatables format - looks terrible, but you can see the data for today/yesterday by project

    https://stats6.free-dc.org/host/pgfn/2244

    I can only see primegrid/pgfn and ithena credit happening on it.

  7. #127
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Dallas Texas, United States of America
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Bok View Post
    Looking at the host stats for your particular PC that is running PGFN, it does not look like it's getting wuprop credit, so you may want to check that it has wupropr enabled there.

    (I really need to convert this page over to the new datatables format - looks terrible, but you can see the data for today/yesterday by project

    https://stats6.free-dc.org/host/pgfn/2244

    I can only see primegrid/pgfn and ithena credit happening on it.

    As is the case many times with people who have been running BOINC a long time I found the end cause of my problem to be of my own creation. The particular PC in question had pulled an excessive amount of tasks from a number of projects. I had set most of the projects to NNT and darn one of them accidentally was WuProp. Well there I was enjoying a Face Palming Moment !!!

    My thanks to all who tried to save me from myself.

    Bill F

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •