Thread: Conserving Energy

Blog Entries

Conserving Energy

Always one to be a conservationist, Chickie is good at coming up with ways to cut down on our electricity, which in turn, lowers our monthly bill. I think she's on to something here.

To save on your electricity bill and cut down on those air conditioning costs, go HERE.

You won't be sorry.

(Be sure to take notice of the note)

irc.aknarra.net #lobby
    irc.free-dc.org #free-dc

Lol

Ok, who screwed up the forum? If I want L O L in all caps, why is it changing my spelling? I didn't ask it to ?

Blog Entries
    Lol IB is right it changed my L O L no spaces to Lol but now it stoped LOL
    Wacky

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IronBits View Post
    Lol

Ok, who screwed up the forum? If I want L O L in all caps, why is it changing my spelling? I didn't ask it to ?
    LOL! It wasn't me. I was in Buffalo!

I wonder if we could somehow incorporate the "new" cooling system for the crunchers.

irc.aknarra.net #lobby
    irc.free-dc.org #free-dc

Quote Originally Posted by Moogie View Post
    I wonder if we could somehow incorporate the "new" cooling system for the crunchers.
    Just make sure you are using a strong, thick, plastic bag to put the new cooling method in so it doesn't short out your system.

And it also might help end the economic crisis by hiring workers to change the bags every time it finishes melting!
    Last edited by Digital Parasite; 03-19-2009 at 11:08 AM.

Well the US set the trend for fridges and freezers using cut ice way back when so it just proves a good young 'un can make use of a good old 'un (idea) and that the young do have some brains cos it's a well known fact that the brain uses more of the hot stuff (blood) than any other part of the body (well, not including....no, not going into that one) so a heap of cooling keeps it from going pop like any other computer or car engine or whatever that uses loads of energy. Simple physics really but not sure how teenagers and energy use (massive or not) fit into the equation....."Does not compute..does not compute....daanger danger Will....(BANG) HUH now I need an explosion thingy young lady!
    Knew I should have gone back to bed this morning.....
    Like an ol` 8086, slow but serviceable.
    One advantage of old age...nobody can tell you how much cake you can eat