Blog Entries

Thumbs up My Brute - funny game

MyBrute

check this out.
    wbr, Me. Dead J. Dona \

Blog Entries
    Sorry Moved thread to the Game forum
    where it should be

Started the game today. you need to be level 10 to start a clan, so whoever gets there first(probably Death, since he's already level 8) please start a Free-DC clan.

Not demanding it, or anything, just wanting a Free-DC clan.

Oh, and sorry for being away for so long, sometimes my online habits change majorly for some unknown reason. But I'm still totally loyal to Free-DC.

I think I've found a mostly winning strategy for the game.

The bars that describe your skills are approximately 10 points across, meaning that if it's 1/10 full it means 1 point for the skill, and if it's totally full 10 points for the skill. If a Brute has more than 10 points in a skill(or more than 20, 30, etc.) then it starts at the left of the bar again with a new color, like "ugly" yellow when the 10s digit is 0, then bright yellow when the 10s digit is 1.

Where am I going with all this? Well, if you take the 6 Brutes offered to you for a fight and you calculate hitpoints*(firststat+secondstat+thirdstat) and fight the Brute that generates the lowest number for that equation, you have a pretty good(very good, imo) chance of winning. Takes a little longer to do, but you can advance a lot faster if you win all your fights.

Edit: Speaking of the length of the bars, can anyone figure out how much xp it takes to get from one level to the next? And does it chance from level to level?
    Last edited by jasong; 10-15-2009 at 08:19 AM. Reason: It's all in the Edit, no other changes :)