Thread: I guess I'm Stupid ...

I guess I'm Stupid ...

I can't seem to set up the stats pages to show my information. I've tried several ways but nothing seems to work. The whole thing just doesn't seem real user friendly. There's not even a "home" button to get from the forums back to the home page.

Is there a step-by-step document that can walk me through the set-up process?

Thanks

Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    Have you looked at the FAQ ?

You don't give any detail as to what you are setting up? If you only run BOINC projects, then there is no need to do any of this, just use the userbycpid page like mine for example, putting in your own cpid in the url.

If it's non-boinc then yes, you'll have to input your project id's. If you still have problems, let me know which projects you are on and the names in those projects and I'll get you started..

The forums are just the (vBulletin) forums, the homepage is just a vbAdvanced add on. A lot of people do not use the homepage at all and just stay within the forums themselves - it's a personal choice. But I'm not entirely sure what that have to do with the stats anyway?

Bok

Thanks for the help. The BOINC summary was what I was after. I've got it working now.

Will that BOINC summary work any time I run it, or will I have to log in to access it?

Anyway, thanks again.

OB

Perhaps you were looking for something like this?
    http://stats.free-dc.org/stats.php?p...79ae23159de39e

Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Bullfrog View Post
    Thanks for the help. The BOINC summary was what I was after. I've got it working now.

Will that BOINC summary work any time I run it, or will I have to log in to access it?

Anyway, thanks again.

OB
    You do not need to be logged in (or even registered) for a BOINC summary page.