Thread: eccp109 lives on now as ecc2-109!

eccp109 lives on now as ecc2-109!

Thank you alpha for joining back up for the ecc2-109 bea tests. I saw you listed on the ecc2-109 stats page:

http://ecc2.student.utwente.nl/stati...m-overall.html

Jammy
    A great many people think they are thinking when they are really rearranging their prejudices.
    --William James

Seventeen or Bust: Team Prime Rib

Hell yes. Chris did such a good job with the ECCp-109 project that I couldn't refuse to return.

A while back I offered to compile FreeBSD binaries for ECC2 but the last response I had was that someone would get back to me when the *nix source was ready. Looking forward to this

Why not go to the ecc2-109 irc channel at irc.eCompute.org? There are two channels, named #ECC2 and #DistributedComputing? Jay Berg is there and Doc and many of the other people who are involved in compiling the Linux and other clients.

Jammy

Originally posted by alpha
    Hell yes. Chris did such a good job with the ECCp-109 project that I couldn't refuse to return.

A while back I offered to compile FreeBSD binaries for ECC2 but the last response I had was that someone would get back to me when the *nix source was ready. Looking forward to this
    A great many people think they are thinking when they are really rearranging their prejudices.
    --William James

Seventeen or Bust: Team Prime Rib

Ah, okay. I'll try and remember to do so next time I get the chance.