Thread: 2 KWSN teams in top 10.. c'mon guys..

Thumbs down 2 KWSN teams in top 10.. c'mon guys..

Can't ya just all stay together as 1 silly band of Ni! sayers?? Do you really need multiple teams in the top 10??

And you, oh pillar of virtue, must you whine about everything?

Senior Member KWSN_Millennium2001Guy's Avatar
    lemonsqzz, here's the deal, you get androo from Brunel University to move over to The Knights Who Say Ni! (the one with an exclamation mark), and all of the other Knights will move too.

Otherwise, we have no control.

NI!

Admitting you are powerless ... Is the first step to recovery..

Ni!! back atcha bro!!

So how do we contact other members on this project??.. Feelin like a newbie still.. I have no idea who the other people on my team are and I'd like to find out.

the more people complain about hoppers , the more they hop

/ignore on
    team jumpers? what team jumpers?
    /ignore off

they know they are under your skin lemonsqzz, just ignore it all

p.s.

KWSN_Millennium2001Guy
    why not get howard to make you the leader of that rogue team, The Knights Who Say Ni (without the !) and then you can kick androo off , since he/she hasn't crunched in a while, they will probably stay on teamless (l)users indefinetly, just a thought
    Last edited by FoBoT; 11-24-2002 at 11:32 AM.
    Use the right tool for the right job!

Senior Member KWSN_Millennium2001Guy's Avatar
    androo created the team with no ! (we think). It wouldn't be right for one of us to become the team leader and kick him over to teamless users. The Knights Who Say Ni IS his team. We have tried to round him up and get him to move to the team with a ! for quite a while. He just is unreachable in any ways that we have tried. For all we know he is really an ARS Team Stir Fry member that is just playing with us the way we played with them. This is a free world, and this project allows people to do what they want. It would be wrong for us to change the rules for one individual just because his behaviour annoys us.

Ni!

well there you go

guess the next best approach is to encourage enough teams to crunch enough structures to keep the !-less team under top 10 !

j/k
    Use the right tool for the right job!

Release All Zigs!
    Why are there even two KWSNs in the first place??

TTFN,

RS½
    The SETI TechDesk
    http://egroups.com/group/SETI_techdesk
    ~Your source for astronomy news and resources~

I'm thinkin' one well placed holy hand grenade could take care of the problem..

Anybody up for a roadtrip ..??
    in search of.. The Holy Androoo

http://www.brunel.ac.uk/
    Last edited by lemonsqzz; 11-24-2002 at 04:32 PM.

Talking

Originally posted by FoBoT
    well there you go

guess the next best approach is to encourage enough teams to crunch enough structures to keep the !-less team under top 10 !

j/k

this is with out a doubt the funniest post I have read to date!

FoBoT you rule!

Originally posted by runestar½
    Why are there even two KWSNs in the first place??

TTFN,

RS½
    Yeah, what happened to the 3rd team?

At one point earlier on in the project we had three teams in the top 10....

Ni!

You guys are hilarious... not only would one need a whole box of nails and one migthy big hammer to hold ya all in one place...

To make matters worse you also have a sensible reason to be doing what you are doing. Atleast it sounds sensible after listening to you all for more than 5 minutes...wich is making me doubt my own sanity...

And EVEN worse...now you guys have gone and lost a whole team???

You are mad I say... MAD you are... mblm....hmlbm .......

OMG

They are like a virus. Once you eliminate one they double instantly. You guys are hopping like rabbets!
    The Knight Who Says Ni (1 member)
    The Knights Who Say Ni (13 members)
    The Knights Who Say Ni (1 member)
    The Knights Who Say Ni (2 members)
    The Knights Who Say Ni! (80 members)
    Some overkill guys? Or are the thin helmets interupting the oxigen to your brains? :bs:
    Member of the Los Alcoholicos

Im currently on "The Knights Who Say NI!" team, I was think about changing to "The Knights Who Say NI" but then I was thinking, would it be more Interesting if I was on "The Nights Who Say NI?" just for some varity?

The helmets!!! thats it!

...or perhaps the and and :|punch|: you kniggits do have some part of it???

Perhaps Howard could "add a feature" that would reject names that are too similar to another name. when picking team names.. minmally that they don't match when ya strip out non a-z characters..
    ..maybe??

Originally posted by Tweety
    You guys are hilarious... not only would one need a whole box of nails and one migthy big hammer to hold ya all in one place...

To make matters worse you also have a sensible reason to be doing what you are doing. Atleast it sounds sensible after listening to you all for more than 5 minutes...wich is making me doubt my own sanity...

And EVEN worse...now you guys have gone and lost a whole team???

You are mad I say... MAD you are... mblm....hmlbm .......
    Ahhh! Some one at last who understands!!! Why else would I have a room in my small house dedicated to loud and hot AMDs, a laptop in the living room, finally talking my son into buying the parts for another in his room, and last but not least building one for my wife, the parts will arrive Monday, if I were not MAD

I do all this because I have a boatload of fun harrassing very uptight people in the various distributed computing groups, that for some reason seem to think that just because you "might" be doing worthwhile work, you can't have fun at the same time.

Ni! Ni

Ni!

Well... I no longer doubt my own sanity...

I have postponed moving to my new apartment to be able to run my comps for the duration of the Cannonballrun...(Team Ninja) so I won't get completely mangeled by my teammates...

That definetly is a sign of a sane mind... don't ya think...

Oh... whyddya think I'm moving??? 2Mbits connection 24/7 and a more space for puters... I'm definetly sane...

Long live the fools... cuz we have more fun...

2 Mbit connection and more space???? Sane or insane, I would move in a heartbeat

All your reasoning sound perfectly reasonable to me, but there are those who have doubts about my ability to judge such things.

Ni

castigate the ney-sayers, and seek solace in the arms of those who have given up on their diet of lithium tablets to afford the participation in quests such as this..

If nut cases can fold more than us normal people - it's just proof that nut cases are freed from the neccissity of staying within boundaries.. Good luck

When will a DC project start dedicated to finding a cure for people addicted to Distributed Computing?

Wouldn't that be kinda a moot point???

BTW If such a project started it would have a huge user database within minutes I bet...