Thread: [FIXED] SB client unable to connect?

SB client unable to connect?

My clients are unable to connect, and one of my friends has been unable to connect for a couple of days.

Is there anything up with the server? Anyone else having probs?

Confused
    Yoda of Borg am I! Assimilated shall you be!
    Futile resistance is, hmm? Yes!

I just noticed that. The server is up but some intermediary boxes are down. Right now, the box that routes pns.net has been down for ~2 hours.

People are working to fix it.

-Louie

actually, it looks like people are connecting up again.

box must have come back to life already. let me know if you have further problems.

-Louie

I'll tell you in 40 secs

Garry

Yup, that's logged in now, on my end

Same for my friend, he's just connected, too *EDIT* then says "report denied - error: -3"

Garry

What is this friend's username?

-Louie

LyNx01, member of Anandtech

Garry

The logs show that for one reason or another, his client is submitting a test when he's already submitted before. He should clear his cache. I don't know how something like that would happen though.

-Louie

Originally posted by jjjjL
    The logs show that for one reason or another, his client is submitting a test when he's already submitted before. He should clear his cache. I don't know how something like that would happen though.

-Louie

Happens to me when I clone a Hard Disk with GHOST and don't have time to clear cache before deploying the box. I know it wastes time, but the block will eventually get replaced.

Maybe the next client can get a message about 'already submitted' and automatically get a new k,n value.

Slayer of Deer
    I have no idea how this happened. I have been gone all weekend and I came home and it just kept giving me an error. How do I go about clearing the cache?

Nevermind, I just erased my user name in config and saved, and then put it back in and started again.

Thanks for the help, I just assumed the server was down. :shocked:
    Go TeAm Anandtech!