Thread: Yoyo Stats issue

Yoyo Stats issue

In the Yoyo stats, I've been noticing that the project stats(first page) are sometimes different than a team page or personal page.

Right now, I am not even on the project page in the #1 position, but I have the most points for the day.

Howdy outlander, good to see you again.

The stats were updated 5 hours, 51 mins and 40 secs ago
    But you show up 1st here on this page.
    http://stats4.free-dc.org/stats.php?...yoy&sort=today
    Definitely odd...

It seems to be the Project page that has the problem. I haven't noticed a problem with any of the other pages. Sometimes it even goes backwards and shows the previous update.

Also, can we get a team banner, like on the earlier stats, if we donate for the entire month?

Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    I've had a look, but I can't seem to get my head around this. Could it be a cacheing problem perhaps? It all points to the same data.

hmm, wait a moment, on the proj pages I'm 'using' the actual column 'today' which I added so I could index it fairly recently. The other pages still use a derived numbe rbased on 'score today - score yesterday'.

It could be that there is a fault with updating the today column perhaps, though for the life of me I don't see it at the moment.

I'll keep looking, but if you spot a difference, please report it asap so I can investigate.

I will add a banner at some point, for this and other reasons..

It's happening now. Last update I had 38xxx and was leading Ralfy. Now Ralfy has 57xxx and I have 34xxx. And Ralfy score on his team page shows him with 33xxx.

Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    ah. yeah.. luckily I'm up at 5.20am ESt here

What is happening there is that on the 'proj' page there is some extra code to try to display something in the 'today' panel even when the last update happened yesterday. This is indicated by the '*' right now.

We haven't propogated this type of code to the other pages yet, as I'm not sure it's appropriate, but I'll certainly think on it a little more. Would it be better if the 'indication' that this was yesterday data was more clearer?

Bok