I discovered a few things this morning that I want to share with all of you. It started with this statement from the DNETC web site.

Own statistic for each user
Now every user has its own statistics on www.distributed.net and crunch on its own account 'xyz@dnetc.net' (Where 'xyz' is your BOINC nickname without special characters) I added in section 'Cross-project statistics' in 'Your account' link to distributed.net statistics 2 May 2010 11:29:47 UTC
I followed the link and discovered that all of us using DNETC have been added to the DNETC team on distributed.net and as of now I've found no way to change that. If you look here you'll see that we've all been added to the DNETC team. I clicked on the Email password link but they obviously didn't use my email when signing me up for this.

This not only affects the stats but I discovered this is a pay project. The prize is $1000 for the individual that solves the problem. I currently have a 1 in 186 chance of doing this. There is also a $1000 prize for that persons team. Should I find the correct key I would want the team money to go here not DNETC.

I left a message on the message boards at DNETC. Until I find a way to change to the correct team I'm pulling the plug.