Thread: PHP Gauges/Charts

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

PHP Gauges/Charts

Hi guys,

First, what code does FreeDC use to generate the charts in the stats system?

I'm trying to generate a "speedometer" like gauge that shows a value between 0 and 100% where an arrow is pointing to the value in the "speedometer". Does anyone know of any PHP libraries/tools/code that can do that?

Google provides one in their GoogleAPI code (http://code.google.com/apis/chart/do...ter_chart.html) but the problem is you need Internet access to hit their server and generate it. Ideally I would like to generate it locally without needing to connect to the net.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
    Jeff.

Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    I use ChartDirector I'm sure I've seen that type of graph in there. Pretty simple to use too..

Quote Originally Posted by Bok View Post
    I use ChartDirector I'm sure I've seen that type of graph in there. Pretty simple to use too..
    Ooo thanks looks good they have lots of gauge types. And also nice that you can use it for free (with a yellow banner at the bottom) so you don't have to buy it before you know it does what you want.

Much appreciated.

Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    yup, we used it for quite some time with those banners Have a license now though.