Thread: Milestone

Milestone

According to the stats, all values of n below 2^21 (2097152) have now been tested.

That's fantastic! I have an EXCEL spreadsheet that charts the progress so far, but I don't know how to attach it to this posting. Can anyone help me figure out how to include it? Thanks.

Sieve it, baby!
    Either you do a screen shot and post that (so it can be viewed right in this page) or you gonna zip (or rar) the spreadsheet.
    Alternatively, you can upload the file an dlink to it.

I love 67607
    Originally posted by philmoore
    That's fantastic! I have an EXCEL spreadsheet that charts the progress so far, but I don't know how to attach it to this posting. Can anyone help me figure out how to include it? Thanks.
    Mystwalker's suggestions should work fine.

Alternatively, select the graph you want to show us in your excel chart page (the outermost border that covers everthing) and copy it. Then, open "paint" program under start/programs/accessories. Click paste and make necessary adjustments (if necessary). And finally, save as filenameyouselect.jpg (of course, you can also select other alternatives, but .bmp for example, is a real vaste of space, therefore bandwith).

Alternatively, if you want to adjust for size and/or color, you can also use powerpoint as an intermediary. Copy in excel as before, open powerpoint, select edit/paste special/picture(enhanced metafile), then resize and/or recolor the picture of the graph. Copy the picture you modfied in powerpoint and the next step in paint is the same.

Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images