Thread: Resolved: stats page

Unhappy Resolved: stats page

changed my e-mail address on my account page, now when i click on the link for free dc my stats page comes up with no team name and no past history

Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    Can you elaborate on which page you mean and link you mean? Are you still showing as 'logged in' on the stats page? As that is based on the cookie for your userid on this forum.

hi bok, when i click on the project icon on boinc, it takes me to my account page for that project. on that page are the links to the different stats pages. where i click free dc, which brings up free dc stats page for me and list the projects i' m on and the last 60 days or so of history. on top part where my name is, team name, and my standings in bionc. team name is missing and all the work i'v done is listed as today(there is no history)

the forum shows me logged in;but the free dc stats page said i was not logged in

Blog Entries
    You've got a split CPID, when you changed email address it will have generated a new CPID at each project you did it at (It's a hash of the email address). The stats sites, including here at free-dc do not know about that until the next time each project export their xml stats and we pick them up and parse and update our database. In doing a search I'm already showing that you have a new CPID and it looks like all of the projects are in it now. So please try again now and report back. Give me the page if it's still not working and which project you linked from.

thank you again bok, it's not back to normal but its getting better.back in the past at the beginning of seti we were on the same team remember? i hope everything is going good for you

Blog Entries
    ah, yes. I remember now, I thought the name was familiar!

If you do a search it shows the split CPID, check each of the projects for the different CPID and make sure your email has changed there, if it has it should update here at some point soon..