Thread: No! I *am* logged in!

Unhappy No! I *am* logged in!

Okay, whenever I try and log in to change my stats at the Statstool I get the message "It doesn't appear that you are logged in... Please log in to the Free-DC forum".

Well, I already logged in, am still logged in, and this is baffling me. Did I miss a trick somewhere, or do I have contact chemo brain from my long-suffering wife?

How do I fix things so I can actually view my stats?

Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    1. Do you have the 'Remember me' set when logged into the forum? I don't believe it sets the needed cookies unless you do. Check for the following cookies attributed to free-dc.org in your browser - bb_userid and bb_password.

2. Which browser? Older IE browsers seem to cause issues..

3. In case you don't already know, if you only run BOINC projects there is no need at all to use statstool, it's only for grouping non boinc projects to a single username where it's otherwise impossible. For BOINC only it will group via your generated CPID.

Hope that helps

Bok

I use the latest Firefox build on one machine, Chrome on another, and whatever the Android browser is. "Remember me" is set, I have them cookies. (Mmmm...cookies!)

The reason I raised this question is that I cannot seem to see my stats, BOINC or otherwise, and was referred to the Statstool options page to mess around, and that was when I had the message. If I recall, it was the CPID that I needed to edit.

Quote Originally Posted by Bok View Post
    1. Do you have the 'Remember me' set when logged into the forum? I don't believe it sets the needed cookies unless you do. Check for the following cookies attributed to free-dc.org in your browser - bb_userid and bb_password.

2. Which browser? Older IE browsers seem to cause issues..

3. In case you don't already know, if you only run BOINC projects there is no need at all to use statstool, it's only for grouping non boinc projects to a single username where it's otherwise impossible. For BOINC only it will group via your generated CPID.

Hope that helps

Bok

Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    All that does is fill in the quick link down the sidebar with your cpid but it's not really necessary.

is this you?

I just found that by putting your name in the search at the top of the stats pages with 'cross projects' ticked and hitting enter

Thumbs up

That is indeed me - thank you for the guidance!

Quote Originally Posted by Bok View Post
    All that does is fill in the quick link down the sidebar with your cpid but it's not really necessary.

is this you?

I just found that by putting your name in the search at the top of the stats pages with 'cross projects' ticked and hitting enter