Thread: Website Update Request

Website Update Request

Howard,

I know that you're super busy with the beta and new algorithms / features etc, but I'd like to make a request for the web site to be updated. Particularly what proteins are we currently folding (CASP 5's? CASP 4's?) and what's planned for the future (CASP 6 is two years off unless I'm mistaken, so there's a good deal of time till then): are we going to revisit proteins from previous phases (nice way to prove that the algorithm is improving)?

Thanks!

p.s. I don't mean to pressure, or anything. The website is less crucial than the algorithm, of course, it's just that it's become a little bit dated with respect to what we're currently doing, and new users/ people considering doing DF especially would be interested to know what's planned for it.

Once again, Thanks!
    Team Anandtech DF!

Yes we would certainly like to update the web site but unfortunately I just haven't had the time (and tehre's no one to do it for me at the moment). Hopefully once the beta-testing is through and working I should have time to update the web site to reflect recent changes and updates to our research plan.
    Howard Feldman

howard needs a (free) intern!
    Use the right tool for the right job!

with the number of professional people on the project, i'm sure there are people who could help ya out. Is there anyone out there who could spare 15 hours a week to help keep the site updated?

you'd have to be a real expert on the program, as well, but reading the boards it sounds like we've got that handled