Thread: Waves at back of Dyyryath

Unhappy Waves at back of Dyyryath

Well, I didn't realise that passing you a while back was gonna get you mad, but your production has really picked up. Great job but don't think you've seen the last of me. See you in the top ten later.

LOL, yeah, I noticed that Condor had slowed down some, so I thought I'd try to creep up on him while he wasn't looking. Unfortunately...my big mouth got the better of me and he heard me coming. I'm gonna have to do some more borging if I ever want to catch him.

I noticed when you got by earlier, but I was too tied up doing other things to do anything about it. I look forward to seeing you approaching from behind again.

It is good to see someone keeping Dyyryath honest.
    He's too far ahead of me to get him to get his butt into gear

I'm coming for you now.... Watch this space

Bottom of the Top Ten TheOtherZaphod's Avatar
    My threat assessment RADAR is lit up like Baghdad* right now. I have a couple of machines offline and I have gone from being "slightly outfolded" by a few close friends, to being everybodies favorite date. The only saving grace is that a couple of the first people to cruise by me will be teammates. I'll not only be waving as you go by, I'll be using all my fingers .

* Use of this crude analogy should not be construed to constitute support for the Bush administration's latest adventures in the "War on Terrorism". War isn't funny. In fact "War is bad for children and other living things".
    Don't Panic