with either glee or horror.

I want to buy a tablet pc. I only need it to be able to do a few things, surf the Internet satisfactorily, play video(preferably, it should be capable of dealing with HD files even if it can't show them in their full glory) under a good number of formats(divx, avi, whatever youtube uses). And lastly, though it isn't strictly necessary, the ability to use the screen like a spiral notebook with a stylus. The reason I say stylus is I'm very uncoordinated and would probably need a blackboard rather than a tablet if I have to write with my fingers.

Any advice? Telling me I need to wait is acceptable, I tend to be severely underwhelmed when I buy electronics that aren't music-related or send my web-surfing abilities to more than 2 computers. My netbook is on the fritz(managed to drop it on the floor at bedtime, interestingly enough it's actual death was delayed by about 2-3 days, thought I'd dodged a bullet but I hadn't) so if it's only slightly more than a netbook or less than I'd probably be thrilled.

Not sure if I wrote that in a sufficiently coherent fashion, but either way responses are appreciated.

PS I know I haven't been back here in a while, but I'm still a big fan of Free-DC. The Internet is the only place where a literally pure(as in original definition) democracy can work, so the reason for the name Free-DC is super-awesome to me.