This was hatched out of a weird chat conversation, but an idea that might be a little fun...

zombie67, Mumps, and I were chatting about the Mega Milestones ranks, and how we are always chasing the top people. Not only that, but how we are often happy when we can get half of what the top person in that category has (the name evolved quickly from "half-zombies"). So, I think it would be interesting to count how often a person has at least half of what the top person in that category has...

This would be a simple count. There are 17 Mega Milestone categories, from 500M down to 1k. If count (MM_X) >= MM_X(top_user)*, +1. Else, 0. Max number would be 17.

*I'm not a programmer at all. Please forgive that horrific syntax there...

In other words, if my "code" [Hah! ] is not clear, you get a tick mark if you have at least half of what the top person in that Mega Milestone category has. If not, you get nothing. Maximum, again, would be 17 (because there are 17 categories). If I were a betting man, I would put money down that Steve* would get a new #1 if this were implemented (which I'm fine with ).

Anyway, I thought this might be a fun "novelty" milestone category, much like Boks or triggls.