Page 9 of 38 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Rollin Rollin Rollin...

i put my computer on there, helping as much as possible.

Welcome aboard Birdman!!

OGR ain't the sexiest or flashiest around..but it is, without a doubt, the most stable/dependable client out there (along with it's sister proj RC5).

To show up on Bok's stats server - http://stats.free-dc.org/dnet/ogr/byemail.html -

You can make the changes listed in this thread - http://free-dc.org/forum/showthread....&threadid=4236

Agent Smith was right!: "I hate this place. This zoo. This prison. This reality, whatever you want to call it, I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell! If there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink and every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it."

Welcome aboard Lexx

See my previous post to Birdman about changes to your dnet.ini file to use Bok's proxy server (if you want).

Agent Smith was right!: "I hate this place. This zoo. This prison. This reality, whatever you want to call it, I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell! If there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink and every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it."

alrighty, i got that changed that i go through boks server now, thanks china for the help and the links to tell me how to do it.

Bird,

Lived for two years in New Albany (Floyd's Knob's actually) and work in L'ville. Loved the traffic (as in none)....cept for the "Dixie Dieway.." so I never took that road.

Whoa!!! http://stats.distributed.net/team/tm...26268&source=y

Great numbers Guru and Lexx and FoBoT!!!

NOTE*** = With Guru, Lexx and FoBoT kicking in their afterburners..we hit #8 on the dailies yesterday.
    Last edited by Chinasaur; 07-05-2005 at 09:45 PM.

China,
    if you havent been to the ville lately you would be astounded on how much it has grown in the past few years. Surburban sprawl has really taken hold and the 2 lanes in and out of the city just arent cutting it as well as it used to. Oh well, still a friendly city and a great place to live.

Blog Entries
    always good to see new faces around here

guru, Lexx, FoBoT and em99010pepe did a nice output

#8 in the dailys is great too (I think I brought this smiley into this forum, so I have to use it at least one time )
    the-mk

Free-DC's Prime Search
    the-mk,

My output will increase. Machines runnig OGR:

1 AMD 64 3000+
    1 AMD 64 3200+
    2 Opterons 250
    1 AMD 1.1GHz

Soon:

1 FX-53
    1 P4 3.0Ghz
    and more Opterons

Carlos

I just noticed that my work proxy was only buffering 20 OGR units for 150Ghz+ of systems.

It looks like about half my systems stopped OGR due to no work units.

guru
    I'm having fun!!! I'm just not sure if it's net fun or gross fun.

Blog Entries
    @em99010pepe:
    :shocked: really impressive numbers of boxen

150 GHz of guru are impressive too I'm glad that I don't need to pay the electricity bill for these 150 GHz

lets have a look what the summer gives me... maybe I can replace a AMD64 3000 with a dual core AMD64

the-mk

Blog Entries
    Lexx, what are you doing? Looks like you'll overtake me the next few weeks if you continue crunching that amount of stubs

MrTRS is also ing such a big phat amount that makes me a little bit afraid of my top 10 place in teamstats something with the stats must be wrong... I see you twice ( ) and on stats.distributed.net your last dump was years ago while on stats.free-dc.org you had passed a lot of milestones

I think I should go to work now and let the things iron out by them self...
    the-mk

i am starting to get some pc's back. i have 10 Ghz waiting to be setup, i have no time right now unless i stay really late. maybe i can get to it by saturday
    Use the right tool for the right job!

We had #6 in the dailies and out-produced our next target by almost 4X. I had my best day in OGR today.

Good job mates!

They got eon running again so I moved stuff back over to that. Was a good change of pace though!

Looks like there's still some eon issues, so I'm back on ogr. Unfortunately I lost several hours on eon, so my ogr output is going to be down tomorrow.

well, i just threw another computer in the mix so maybe well see a little better output from me in the next day or so.

Actually, OGR is rather a kick! Good solid client!

Blog Entries
    distributed.net-clients are the best

once the settings were made you can heat your room with your cpu and see the results on the statspages (if you have an always online connection; but I think dial up works well too)
    the-mk

Dnet, definately, does NOT drink the Cool-Aid!!! Stable, dependable and very CPU efficient.

Of all the clients I've ever run, I prefer Dnet brand clients the best!

Stats for 7/9/05

guru - 81T
    FoBoT - 32.3T
    Lexx - 27.7T
    DesertFolk - 23.2T

#5 Overall with a bullet!!!!!!!!

All you big pharmers take a bow!!!!

About 33 days at current ouput levels to pass the #43 team?

i think it will be a shorter time then that, well see.

That may be...most everyone in life is smarter than me. My Math skills are sadly lacking.

Can anyone who graduated 4th Grade (I did not), do the calc's necessary to determine overtake dates of the team above us?

Thank you.

Let's see, carry the 2, drop the 5, shift the 1, rotate the 8, color in the 0, flip the 3, and hold the 4. It looks like it's undefined.

I have to relocate my work farm soon and had to shut down my home farm until it cools off out side, so my output will be dropping. Hopefully my work farm will only be down a couple of days. Still no date set for the relocation.

guru
    I'm having fun!!! I'm just not sure if it's net fun or gross fun.

Finally. Crossed over 1P total.

Ok. Party's over. Go about your business. Nothing to see here. Move along.

GD FoBoT!!!!

166T on Monday. 110T today!!!!

Wow!!!!!!

i got my 22 AMD 2400+ boxes back
    and 3 new A64 3200+ are helping

last weekend i borrowed about 20 more AMD 2400+ but just for saturday/sunday

Still kicking out some nice numbers FoBoT!!!

Blog Entries
    maybe he forgot to switch off d.net after borrowing some boxen
    the-mk

i ran a few extras over the weekend again.

i need to see if i can get ready for labor day, i might have a chance to use more over a 3 day weekend

Blog Entries
    the more boxen are running OGR the sooner Free-DC will climb up from rank 44 to rank 43

the-mk

I kinda feel humiliated when I'm doing my best numbers EVER on OGR and I'm doing less than 10% of FoBoT's load

Anyway, it's all good. We're doing great numbers and everyone is putting as much as they can into our numbers.

Nothing to be ashamed of there.

I sure wouldn't feel humiliated by any means at all. Fobot isn't exactly your average DC home cruncher participant by any stretch of the imagination!

Blog Entries
    a really never ending thread....

if we have the same output today as we had yesterday we could climb up to #43!

Lexx, did you save your output from three weeks ago until now or did you borg "some" boxen?
    the-mk

#43 is sure to be ours by the end of today's stats run.

That was a few hours run for yesterday's stuff. I won't have any points for this evenings score.

yes, we overtook @stake for #43

i am not working this weekend, i am burned out, so no bonus booster

My boxen will be offline from 9/2 to 9/9 or /10 due to vacation. I would leave it running but I rent a 79 year old house and I'm afraid of leaving electrical "stuff" on while away.

Riding motorcycle down to Bryce and Zion National Parks with Printman9 and staying at cygnussphere's in Idaho on the way down and back Might come home via Devils Tower if we have enough time and feel strong.

Will post some pics when I get back!

Page 9 of 38 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast