Thread: milkyway@home stat in freebsd 8.2 help

Question milkyway@home stat in freebsd 8.2 help

Hi, I have installed BOINC-GUI successfully, and I have runned it for several days, and some tasks have been completed, but when I check the statistics in the GUI tab, why it is always zero ? what does it means? also why the transfer tab is always empty
    BTW is there any milkyway@home group (especially from indonesia) that I can joined? thx

Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Binyo66 View Post
    Hi, I have installed BOINC-GUI successfully, and I have runned it for several days, and some tasks have been completed, but when I check the statistics in the GUI tab, why it is always zero ? what does it means? also why the transfer tab is always empty
    It totally depends on when the tasks are validated at the project. If you log into the Milkyway@Home site and go to your home page you can see your credit there, and also click on the 'pending credit' and see if anything is awaiting validation. If tere is credit, then click update in the BOINC manager on your pc and it should get the latest credit updated.

Transfers is only when it is downloading / uploading a wu files and will tend to be empty most times especially if you are on a broadband connection. Some project have files in the 100MB+ size and you will definitely see those in the transfer tabs.

BTW is there any milkyway@home group (especially from indonesia) that I can joined? thx[/QUOTE]

Doing a search in our stats shows these results or you can always join Free-DC

Bok

How to join free-dc ?

Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    If you go to the team page at Milkyway@Home there is an option to join team there - http://milkyway.cs.rpi.edu/milkyway/....php?teamid=23

Bok

OK, I think I join Free-DC from Web already