Guys, I wonder if you would have some time to check as to the correctness of Active/Retired Projects. I have been entrusted to list the current so Called Active projects as Opposed to Retired in our SETI.USA Home Page in order to help newcomers choose what project to crunch.

At first, I selected BOINCStats to follow but as we have received much support from your team admins, I changed everything to look at Free-DC Stats. The problem however is as follows:

Team Stats Main indicates the number of "Active Projects". This in fact is misleading as I found 38 projects that should not be listed as such and should be in the "Retired Projects". I base my point that in a number of those projects that have not even exported stats for over 34 days have indicated that they have closed the project. i.e as the latest is "Aqua". In fact, the oldest project that is shown as "Active" is "Cells@Home". This project in fact was taken over by Cells@Home2 and that also has ceased production about a year ago and placed in the Retired Category by BOINC Stats..

In the interest of simplicity for newcomers to DC as to what projects is available for their choosing, may I suggest that you make a policy as to what is current and what projects is retired and at what time after their non activity. (In my opinion, 34 days of inactivity should constitiude inactivity at which time the project should be place in a section called "Inactive" and after a predermined time placed in the "Retired Category" automatically. (Unless the project already told us otherwise). (A script to automatically do this change in my opinion should be simple enough with out manual interference.,) To save confusion for newcomers as well as providing an up to date info on projects that DC would be proud to present as current...I suggest that you revisit your policy as to what is current or not and when to change that category.

Having said all that, I still believe that visiting Free-DC Stas Org is the best availble option. kEEP UP THE WORK, Now make it better...

Keep on crunching and have a nice day...