Thread: Some db issues

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Crazy Old Man
    Well not yet, on many attempts to get full view.
    Somehow i still have not all projects on one page.
    Statstool made show some which i knew the userid on that user page but on cpid i get sometimes weird results including some german guy his stats
    But when i search on name, untill now i am still missing some projects under the total
    And ofcourse the old projects leap behind or fail entirely to follow
    like bbc cpdn, seasonal, rieselsieve not sure what aqua will do now it has been set to retired

On the non boinc projects i totally forgot many info and since most no longer exist its also no longer possible to get them.
    Like i have been running some time on folding@home and at certain moment put the folding under (Webbie) evga team but since you can not control it in any way i stopped
    I also ran dpad,tsc both, seti@home(classic) and more of these projects but in time all got lost

Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    Looks like a few CPID's - http://stats.free-dc.org/stats.php?p...xact=N&cross=Y so you've definitely got a split CPID.

Make sure you change your email address at Climate Prediction, Seti@Home, SetiBeta & Ufluids and make sure they are connected on one of your machines that is also connected to your other projects, then they should sync up on the next xml export from each project - I'll fix Seasonal Attribution for you in the database once you've done that as that is no longer exporting.

As for the nonBOINC projects, you should certainly still be in the database but I have no idea what your userids are without knowing the name(s) you used in them