Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Holiday time once again..

  1. #1
    Free-DC Semi-retire gopher_yarrowzoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Santa Ana, CA
    Posts
    3,979

    Holiday time once again..

    Hey ladies, gents, Lauren2u :P
    It's that wonderful time of year once more when I go off on Holiday, I get to leave work behind, well 95% of it, the other 5% is here ..
    I'll be heading once again to Sunny California To see my sweetheart I'll wave as I fly over any of you :P
    I fly out on Thursday
    Semi-retired from Free-DC...
    I have some time to help.....
    I need a new laptop

  2. #2
    =>Team Joker<= LAURENU2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Chicago IL USA
    Posts
    5,477
    Blog Entries
    1
    Have a Safe and Remarkable Holiday My Friend

  3. #3
    Free-DC Semi-retire gopher_yarrowzoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Santa Ana, CA
    Posts
    3,979
    Well I made it safe and sound to CA, and most of my luggage did as well, apart from 1 item, dang 3-1-1 rule... but I made it and I got picked up at the airport, kinda totally sleepy, dropped off where I was staying and basically told yeah "you look tired" go get some sleep. Friday was rest day which worked out good.
    Saturday was a really great day but the ending kinda sucked - well let's just say that I don't got a girlfriend anymore I have a future wife, I asked and she said "yes" then after dropping me off at where I'm staying, she was driving home and got rear ended , so she called and wanted me there, so well I went..
    Today was awesome, church and all the stuff I ended up doing... Now it's my birthday
    Semi-retired from Free-DC...
    I have some time to help.....
    I need a new laptop

  4. #4
    =>Team Joker<= LAURENU2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Chicago IL USA
    Posts
    5,477
    Blog Entries
    1
    I see you took the word Remarkable to the Extreme
    Good for you Where are you all going to live

  5. #5
    Free-DC Semi-retire gopher_yarrowzoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Santa Ana, CA
    Posts
    3,979
    Only one place I can think of living, and well it's not Scotland
    Semi-retired from Free-DC...
    I have some time to help.....
    I need a new laptop

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •