Thread: New MM ideas

Lightbulb New MM ideas

Just wondering if some new MMs could be created using the rank % figure, like number of "better than X % rank projects".

Maybe have a 90%Ranks for the modest cruncher, and a 99%Ranks for the dedicated crunchers. Don't think it would be worth having lower ranks, but who knows.

I used to try and keep my favourite projects above 90%, which encouraged me to swap projects at lot to keep my rank. I've let that slip, but think I'll get back to it. A MM would be a nice encouragement

Actually, you don't seem to use project % rank much anywhere - Is it shown on any CPID graphics or project pages that I haven't found yet?

Anyone else got any ideas for MMs? Bok and team, got any new ones ready to launch?

Cheers,

Al.

Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    I'll have a think about it, those aren't held in the tables so they'd have to be - just calculated right now on the fly...

is there a rank like trigggggggggggggls, but for those milestones that are not reached yet, like to have 9995 points, let's say 'milestone-10 < x < milestone' rank ?

ps - top1ed on world triggls rank http://stats.free-dc.org/stats.php?p...bproj=trigggls

Free-DC Semi-retire gopher_yarrowzoo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rilian View Post
    is there a rank like trigggggggggggggls, but for those milestones that are not reached yet, like to have 9995 points, let's say 'milestone-10 < x < milestone' rank ?

ps - top1ed on world triggls rank http://stats.free-dc.org/stats.php?p...bproj=trigggls
    Hmm interesting idea but how to implement it - we'd have to do it on the fly and it's not really a milesstone / rank is it.
    I suppose we could on the fly do something like a "your almost there on and give the project and nearly milestone..
    Need to look at how this could be done, maybe more like within 5% of the target.
    Semi-retired from Free-DC...
    I have some time to help.....
    I need a new laptop,but who needs a laptop when you have a phone...
    Now to remember my old computer specs..

Free-DC Semi-retire gopher_yarrowzoo's Avatar
    Hmm I think this got forgotten about - going to leave it on the shelf since no-one ever asked about it again...
    Semi-retired from Free-DC...
    I have some time to help.....
    I need a new laptop,but who needs a laptop when you have a phone...
    Now to remember my old computer specs..