Thread: Stats website not logging me in

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    If you go into statstool and enter your cpid, then if you remain logged in on the forum (with Remember Me checked) it should show you as logged in on the stats page and there is a link for CPID page which will go to your own CPID page.

ahhh... Thanks Bok.
    I have to say though a wiki might be useful... If there is one, I was completely stumped trying to find it
    I put my CPID in and clicked the update beside it but it doesn't "stick" unless you click the "other" update buttons elsewhere... Twas a bit confusing *smiles*

Now I'm logged in and tracked as expected thanks to your pointing in the right direction...

When I go to the stats page there is not link to log in and there is no log-in form. how do i log in. I'm using firefox and IE.

When I update CPID in statstool config, I only get back the same empty page. Can you please help me?

Blog Entries
    I will take a look at this tomorrow.

Thanks - have a good night

Blog Entries
    The button by the cpid field is not an update and I'm thinking you were pressing that? It's actually very misleading, I haven't looked here for a long time. It's supposed to refresh all the other values based on your cpid.

If you change your cpid and then scroll back to the top and hit the 'update' button there it should work.

We'll be revamping the page completely soon anyway.
    Last edited by Bok; 08-27-2013 at 03:51 PM.