Thread: CPID Always 0 So No Status

CPID Always 0 So No Status

Hi,
    I can't send PMs right now. I need help please. I was going to send a PM per the FAQ to Bok and/or Gopher.

I've never been able to get a CPID so my F@H user/team status never show. I finally figured out how to use the stats tool config page but I can't get a CPID. My F@H info is:
    Team: Mizzou
    User: aycolumbia

Let me know if you need any more info from me. Thanks for any help. Sorry if I did anything stupid.

Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    Folding@Home is not a BOINC project so has no concept of a CPID (This is the only real reason for statstool as across non boinc projects there is no way o 'know' the ids).

Quick search for you on the stats page gives This so in statstool you'd need to enter 'AYColumbia195773' without the quotes in the FAH field.

Hope that helps!

Bok

Thanks a lot Bok. Man, I tried the team name but didn't think to use the team number when I was trying different entries. Thanks again.

Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    I's basically whatever is in the name=XXXXXXX in the url as that's how it's stored in the database. Folding@Home has always been a little qwirky in that the original names are not actually unique in the exported stats file (there would be 2 rows if a user changed teams), so I had to concatenate with the team id to make it unique

Bok