Thread: Features / Bugs

Free-DC Semi-retire gopher_yarrowzoo's Avatar

Features / Bugs

Please check the current open threads or the Resolved Stats Issues forum before opening up a new thread.
    Often someone else has had the same problem and we fixed it...

Also tell us if you think there is something is missing from our stats..
    Semi-retired from Free-DC...
    I have some time to help.....
    I need a new laptop,but who needs a laptop when you have a phone...
    Now to remember my old computer specs..

Free-DC Semi-retire gopher_yarrowzoo's Avatar
    Additional:
    Can you please remember that the Stats Admin team have jobs and a life outside of Free-DC.
    Sure it would be nice to just be able to sit and fix all the bugs instantly or pretty quickly - like oh boom done, what you didn't even notice it was broken but we only have our day(s) / time off and we get to things as fast as possible..

So if your badge is missing and it's something new - give it a few days before asking why it's not there, we cannot unfortunately just drop "everything" and get to work on it..

Our Real lives get in the way, I know real pain that - be it work, sleep, being with our families, taking our kids to their respective games/ activities extended families or sorting out real life stuff that pops up..

Sometimes we hit this forum and we are a little stressed out from work all day and we read a post along the lines of this "there is a new .... and I should have it, so why don't I" when it's like been out for 4 days, and we all be away from the board....

Also we do all live in different Time Zones, have different and sometimes really random work schedules, I at least do, as well as all of the above...

So please, think carefully what you post and if you get a reply you don't like, THINK and THINK again before replying - If it's not the answer your looking for maybe you need to explain a bit more what you are looking for.. Last time we checked we weren't Psychic ....

Thank you for listening...
    Semi-retired from Free-DC...
    I have some time to help.....
    I need a new laptop,but who needs a laptop when you have a phone...
    Now to remember my old computer specs..