Thread: Differences between points on Free DC vs WCG site for WCG teams

Differences between points on Free DC vs WCG site for WCG teams

Looking at the numbers here versus WCG's own site for WCG teams, there seem to be significant differences (besides the factor of 7). Second and third place are almost tied at around 13.5 billion on WCG, whereas those same two teams on Free DC show scores of 1.9 and 1.6 billion. Without bothering to multiply by 7 it's clear that they are not matching.
    I must be missing something obvious but I don't know what. Can someone explain the difference?

Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    I can't explain the numbers over at the WCG site. Perhaps they include the classic data too? I know that was talked about at one time.

But the stats here are direct from the XML that WCG produce, and I just confirmed that to be sure.

Bok

Interesting, I'm using this feed http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/st...sults&xml=true which matches what they display.
    What feed are you using?

Interesting, I'm using an XML feed directly from WCG as recommended in their FAQ.

www.worldcommunitygrid.org / stat / viewStatsByTeamAT.do ?sort=points

Are you using www.worldcommunitygrid.org / boinc / stats / user.gz for your numbers?

I think you are right, the response there was that the one source includes "UD" data.

Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    yes, I use the standard boinc exports from the boinc/stats/ directory. Which has ALL stats for every team/user/host