Thread: country stats

country stats

Hi
    first of all: thanks for the "translator", Louie
    Switzerland is now in 4th place!

however, I got an extremely weird result: out of like a hundred IP addresses only very few were for switzerland. However, all IP addresses (or almost all) started with the same 2 "blocks"
    62.167.190.43 was NULL
    62.167.190.53 was switzerland (ch).
    Somehow I think that's pretty weird, it also makes me think it should be possible to "translate" it properly, all the time!

Also, if it's not too much trouble, I would like a button "set all to switzerland" or "set all of the form 62.167.*.* to some country or whatever! it's very tedious work to manually have to change like 90 results!

Thanks
    Ben

EDIT: it is even more tedious, because when you get a new IP (dialup or just not static) you have to find it amongst the 10 screens of different IPs, as they're sorted "numerically", not by date!
    Last edited by eatmadustch; 06-08-2003 at 02:06 PM.
    EatMaDust

Stop Microsoft turning into Big Brother!
    http://www.againsttcpa.com

I love 67607
    Or, an option at the top of the first page, like, "sell all IP adresses under my user ID to xx", (where, xx represents the user's country code).

Yes, there might be some users using many computers from a couple of countries under the same user ID, so one by one manual setting is also necessary. But I think at least 90% (probably more) of the users are contributing from a single country.

BTW, thanks for the option Louie. It's still much better than nothing.

dang

see you in 40 days eatmadustch.

Or is that 634518 days? I don't know.
    Last edited by dmbrubac; 06-08-2003 at 04:20 PM.