Thread: Fix it

Unhappy Fix it

I login to the forums and when I go to stats it says that I am not logged in. I would also like to mention that I have never Joined Free-DC before tonight and that for some reason Free-DC is listed on my Seti@hone Cross-project statistics. I Have no option on the stats page to enter my Cross-project ID so I can remove my Information

Free-DC Semi-retire gopher_yarrowzoo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yezok View Post
    I login to the forums and when I go to stats it says that I am not logged in. I would also like to mention that I have never Joined Free-DC before tonight and that for some reason Free-DC is listed on my Seti@hone Cross-project statistics. I Have no option on the stats page to enter my Cross-project ID so I can remove my Information
    Firstly - Welcome to Free-DC.

Secondly - What is your project ID / CPID so I can find you in stats.

Thirdly - There is a thread on here that deals with the problem of being logged in here and not on the stats pages, it is most likely a cookie issue and your browser blocking cross-site cookies as we use the forum cookie to log you in to both. It might be you didn't tick the "remember me" option when signing in or it might be our anti-spam system where new users posts go into the moderated pile until they are sorted out...

I suggest you read through http://www.free-dc.org/forum/showthr...68-stats-issue which is our main stats issue thread..
    Semi-retired from Free-DC...
    I have some time to help.....
    I need a new laptop,but who needs a laptop when you have a phone...
    Now to remember my old computer specs..

Quote Originally Posted by Yezok View Post
    for some reason Free-DC is listed on my Seti@hone Cross-project statistics
    As @gopher_yarrowzoo didn't mention it, that's actually a function of the project's server code. You'll also be listed for 5 other combined stats sites. Nothing to worry about, you haven't 'joined' anything, those are just convenient links to your stats on those sites should you choose to use them

Al.

Quote Originally Posted by rilian View Post
    At least it is back up and running. Give it a while to sort things our.
    19 primes found. The largest: 1351*2^617684+1 (185945 digits)

Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    One of the tables was crashed. Fixed. The daily totals are a bit screwed up because of it, but they'll smooth themselves out over time. I'll have to fix the milestones, which I'll do later today. Still tired after driving 10hrs straight last night to get home My son's hockey team won the Orlando MLK championship yesterday though so it was worth it..

Quote Originally Posted by Bok View Post
    One of the tables was crashed. Fixed. The daily totals are a bit screwed up because of it, but they'll smooth themselves out over time. I'll have to fix the milestones, which I'll do later today. Still tired after driving 10hrs straight last night to get home My son's hockey team won the Orlando MLK championship yesterday though so it was worth it..
    Congratz to your son!
    (I think you're talking about ice hockey, not field hockey )

I can't see my projects yet, just the BOINC combined, methinks it's something to do with the table crash as well (did a puck hit it?).
    Will they be restored later?

And regarding the thread opener:
    Nice attitude towards volunteer stats providers, your first post here sounds like you've got very distinguished manners (at least distinguished from nice people )

Blog Entries
    Should be fixed now, another table which was having some issues (the projects table). You may need to wait on the cache expiring but that's 15mins max.

Should be fixed now, another table which was having some issues (the projects table). You may need to wait on the cache expiring but that's 15mins max.
    You're right, the cache has expired, everything looks fine now, a huge THANK YOU!

Congrats to him!!

And the stats look like they are all getting right back to normal as well. Cheers!

Looks mostly OK, but there's a project missing from the project pages (all and active) and at least one missing from my stats (I have more milestones at 25k than I have projects at 25k). I guess it'll sort itself out. I'll check again tomorrow.

Also, no sign of my QCN stats yet, or my 'little house on the prairie' - I'm not too hot at translating from Mexican

Perhaps I'll just wait until Optimus Prime takes a digital dump and see what happens

Al.

We will get the stats system smoothed out, I think it's time we donated again to keep things smooth

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gopher_yarrowzoo View Post
    We will get the stats system smoothed out, I think it's time we donated again to keep things smooth
    I already Donate Every Month

Quote Originally Posted by ChertseyAl View Post
    there's a project missing from the project pages (all and active) and at least one missing from my stats
    The missing project is Albert. Last exported stats about 8 hours ago, perhaps it's not been picked up yet?

Oh, and my QCN projects have now appeared in my stats. Which is nice

Al.

Yeah I noticed Albert was missing too, that plus I'm PoorBoy again in Combined User Totalz a user name I haven't used in over a year ...

EDIT: ooop's just noticed I'm back to STE\/E again ... lol ... Alberts still missing though

Bok, thanks a lot for doing your awesome work! Now user stats are back, but team rank in Milestones are all 0

http://stats.free-dc.org/stats.php?p...e661252d106d2d

Let the stats peculate for a bit they will re-appear at the proper place

Blog Entries
    I still want to know why I am make 2X the points how can I make 80 K and my theam only makes 40 K
    http://stats.free-dc.org/stats.php?page=proj&proj=hal

and this is not only today bot for the past few week
    Even the totals are wacky http://stats.free-dc.org/stats.php?p...oj=hal&team=29

And Albert is back it the stats. Splendid. Everything looks about right now. I'll call off the hit squad

Al.

Blog Entries
    yes, Albert@Home had a corrupt row in the projects table, which I restored from backup. I've also fixed up most of the milestones where were added erroneously, though some undoubtedly remain. I've also re-ran the MM's so they should be accurate once more. Think it's all good now. At least once they catch up within the next 30mins or so.

I'm going to look at Lauren's issue.

Bok

Quote Originally Posted by gopher_yarrowzoo View Post
    I think it's time we donated again to keep things smooth
    I haven't donated for a while, so I just chucked a handful of small change into the pot

Don't want to put too much in or you'll go and buy another yatch or lear jet

Al.

Blog Entries
    Thanks, appreciate it. Think I'm just a little short on that yacht yet

Quote Originally Posted by ChertseyAl View Post
    I haven't donated for a while, so I just chucked a handful of small change into the pot

Don't want to put too much in or you'll go and buy another yatch or lear jet

Al.
    Yeah I get the little bits, I've saved up so far for the wheels for my lear jet..

Hey guys,

I just noticed in my stats that the Recent Milestones table hasn't listed my combined 300 Mil mark. Is this an error or does the Milestone posting rule change at this level?

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Benjamin Franklin

Blog Entries
    The recent snafu caused 1M+ milestones to be posted on the 17th. 99% of them erroneously. I ended up deleting everything from that date and an trying to figure out the best way to re-add the legitimate ones..not an easy task and I'm having to write a perl script to do it, but want to get it right

I'll add yours manually as I've done a few others already as I find them.

The recent snafu caused 1M+ milestones to be posted on the 17th. 99% of them erroneously. I ended up deleting everything from that date and an trying to figure out the best way to re-add the legitimate ones..not an easy task and I'm having to write a perl script to do it, but want to get it right

I'll add yours manually as I've done a few others already as I find them.
    Wow BOK, thanks. I should have said that I wasn't in a hurry for an answer as I know your very busy at the moment. Sorry.

F$

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Benjamin Franklin