Thread: Fix it

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Unhappy Fix it

I login to the forums and when I go to stats it says that I am not logged in. I would also like to mention that I have never Joined Free-DC before tonight and that for some reason Free-DC is listed on my Seti@hone Cross-project statistics. I Have no option on the stats page to enter my Cross-project ID so I can remove my Information

Free-DC Semi-retire gopher_yarrowzoo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yezok View Post
    I login to the forums and when I go to stats it says that I am not logged in. I would also like to mention that I have never Joined Free-DC before tonight and that for some reason Free-DC is listed on my Seti@hone Cross-project statistics. I Have no option on the stats page to enter my Cross-project ID so I can remove my Information
    Firstly - Welcome to Free-DC.

Secondly - What is your project ID / CPID so I can find you in stats.

Thirdly - There is a thread on here that deals with the problem of being logged in here and not on the stats pages, it is most likely a cookie issue and your browser blocking cross-site cookies as we use the forum cookie to log you in to both. It might be you didn't tick the "remember me" option when signing in or it might be our anti-spam system where new users posts go into the moderated pile until they are sorted out...

I suggest you read through http://www.free-dc.org/forum/showthr...68-stats-issue which is our main stats issue thread..
    Semi-retired from Free-DC...
    I have some time to help.....
    I need a new laptop,but who needs a laptop when you have a phone...
    Now to remember my old computer specs..

Quote Originally Posted by Yezok View Post
    for some reason Free-DC is listed on my Seti@hone Cross-project statistics
    As @gopher_yarrowzoo didn't mention it, that's actually a function of the project's server code. You'll also be listed for 5 other combined stats sites. Nothing to worry about, you haven't 'joined' anything, those are just convenient links to your stats on those sites should you choose to use them

Al.

Quote Originally Posted by rilian View Post
    At least it is back up and running. Give it a while to sort things our.
    19 primes found. The largest: 1351*2^617684+1 (185945 digits)

Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Blog Entries
    One of the tables was crashed. Fixed. The daily totals are a bit screwed up because of it, but they'll smooth themselves out over time. I'll have to fix the milestones, which I'll do later today. Still tired after driving 10hrs straight last night to get home My son's hockey team won the Orlando MLK championship yesterday though so it was worth it..

Quote Originally Posted by Bok View Post
    One of the tables was crashed. Fixed. The daily totals are a bit screwed up because of it, but they'll smooth themselves out over time. I'll have to fix the milestones, which I'll do later today. Still tired after driving 10hrs straight last night to get home My son's hockey team won the Orlando MLK championship yesterday though so it was worth it..
    Congratz to your son!
    (I think you're talking about ice hockey, not field hockey )

I can't see my projects yet, just the BOINC combined, methinks it's something to do with the table crash as well (did a puck hit it?).
    Will they be restored later?

And regarding the thread opener:
    Nice attitude towards volunteer stats providers, your first post here sounds like you've got very distinguished manners (at least distinguished from nice people )

Quote Originally Posted by Bok View Post
    Congrats to him!!

And the stats look like they are all getting right back to normal as well. Cheers!