Thread: Server down?

Server down?

Is it just me, or is the Server for DF down right now?
    -djp
    I'm not a Stats Ho either. I just want to go and check to see that all my spare boxen are busy. Hang on a minute....

There was a message posted on the news section of the site that said the server was going down for maintenance this morning. I guess its not back up yet.

That is also the message you see if you go to:
    http://www.distributedfolding.org/

Server temporarily down for maintenance

Good! It's not just me, then.
    -djp
    I'm not a Stats Ho either. I just want to go and check to see that all my spare boxen are busy. Hang on a minute....

Oh, rats! my dfQ uploaders didn't resume sending when the DF servers came back online. I'm only seeing results uploaded from directly connected PCs. I'll have to clear the backlog when I get to the office by quitting and relaunching the dfQUploaders.

It's still better than the PITA manual system I wrote for uploading work, though!
    -djp

They didn't fool me this time. I now read the news every day on the df.o site and I saw the warning that they would be down for a little while today for maint.

I've got structures stacking up, so I hope they're back soon!
    -djp