Quote Originally Posted by enderak View Post
Yep, I noticed this on mine too shortly after upgrading (Intel i7 here, not AMD)

One of my tests seems to keep getting errors. It says:

18 ROUNDOFF > 0.4 of which 8 were repeatable (not hardware errors).
Confidence in final result is very poor.

Does this mean 10 of the 18 errors it thinks are hardware errors? Yesterday it said confidence was "fair", then "poor", now "very poor" so it's getting worse. I am thinking maybe I just need to abort this test and start a new one. (This test was started in v. 26.6) I'm not overclocked, I'm not overheating, and I've never had issues with this computer before, so I am hesitant to call it a hardware issue. I am running two workers (each with 2 threads) and the 2nd worker does not have any problems. The 2nd worker was very near the end of the test when I upgraded, so it completed the test that was started in 26.6 and started a new test in 27.7 within an hour or two of upgrading, with no errors.
Ya everything you said. The most I had was 10 errors with 7 repeatable. I think the more error you get the less confidence it has. My 10 error msg was rated poor. It was so close to finishing I let it finish. A fair rating I normally finish unless it just started.