Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New client that much better??

Okay as an electrician by trade, i think what is needed in electrical terms is an Anticipation relay. If you or anyone else knows where to find one please let me know. i have needed one of these many times and never found one. and almost

[OT]
    Had one once, but a friend talked me into trading it for a freestanding skyhook.
    [/OT]

Wink

I tripped and mine fell into an Acme (TM) Portable Hole (copyright Warner Bros. Studios).
    Last edited by djp; 07-21-2003 at 12:12 PM.
    -djp
    I'm not a Stats Ho either. I just want to go and check to see that all my spare boxen are busy. Hang on a minute....

I vaguely remember Howard once saying you would always be able to reasonably run this on even a 400Mhz machine. Does anyone else remember that? I have a 933MHz machine that has been running for 22 days and is only up to gen 203. Did I just hit the most unlucky folds or what? At one point the laxness levels were 45 62 100 which seems rather bad...

He didn't say it would run well...

I vaguely remember Howard once saying you would always be able to reasonably run this on even a 400Mhz machine. Does anyone else remember that? I have a 933MHz machine that has been running for 22 days and is only up to gen 203. Did I just hit the most unlucky folds or what? At one point the laxness levels were 45 62 100 which seems rather bad...
    I had a 2.8 Ghz machine that hit laxness levels like that - it was taking 10 hours on some generations at that point. Hang in there.....
    FreeDC Mercenary

Interesting read over here . May work for DF as well. Hmmm where have I heard this before???

OCworkbench Stats Ho
    Duron 750 just completed its 1st Set of 250....
    I am not a Stats Ho, it is just more satisfying to see that my numbers are better than yours.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12