Thread: Duke The Menace

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Duke The Menace

Duke the menace is here, trash talk is with me, were you expecting me when you made this thread?

I sold my sofa to avoid the little naps and so I can post "ad nausea". I have a picture to prove it.

What a load.

But you can post serious stuff like GPUs singing Opera with DrPop and CPUs playing Drums with Mike029. I will ring the bells with Bok and Gopher. And have load of videos to finish that you have to see, you will love all as usual

You are Welcome to crazy November that will finish on April next year. Yeha I can see you very glad with that.

Activity Duke much more Crazy than usual

This Duke is very dangereux and completly crazy.

Do you know that guy?

Yeha he is completely crazy. Beware...

Keep safe.

With me

Free-DC Semi-retire gopher_yarrowzoo's Avatar
    Run people while you have the chance .... :P
    Semi-retired from Free-DC...
    I have some time to help.....
    I need a new laptop,but who needs a laptop when you have a phone...
    Now to remember my old computer specs..

Nice Gopher

Speak when you are angry--and you will make the best speech you'll ever regret.

The flowers dont understand me ...

The guys dont ever understand me ...

She never understood me ...

But I love all the same ...

Winds of change.

Windy Duke

I am thanks for asking.

Duke caught on the kitchen in the middle of the night.

I will post in here, I hope this can make you feel something about 2011 ...

The Power of Images

How much images are in our hearts and memories and for each a thousand words and an hundred thoughts.

A girl in isolation for radiation screening looks at her dog through a window in Nihonmatsu, Japan on March 14.

A mother comforts her son in Concord, Alabama, near his house which was completely destroyed by a tornado in April.

Slain Navy SEAL Jon Tumilson's dog "Hawkeye" lies next to his casket during funeral services in Rockford, Iowa. Tumilson was one of 30 American soldiers killed in Afghanistan on August 6 when their helicopter was shot down during a mission to help fellow troops who had come under fire.

84-year-old Dorli Rainey was pepper sprayed during a peaceful march in Seattle, Washington. She would have been thrown to the ground and trampled, but luckily a fellow protester and Iraq vet was there to save her. (Joshua Trujillo / seattlepi.com)

Mihag Gedi Farah, a seven-month-old child, is held by his mother in a field hospital of the International Rescue Committee in the town of Dadaab, Kenya. The baby has since made a full recovery.

A woman cries while sitting on a road amid the destroyed city of Natori, Miyagi Prefecture in northern Japan after the massive earthquake and tsunami.

Members of the national security team receive an update on the mission against Osama bin Laden in the Situation Room of the White House on May 1.

A whirpool forms off the Japanese coast after the tsunami on March 11.

Friends and loved ones gather at the Oslo cathedral to mourn 93 victims killed in twin terror attacks from a bombing in downtown Oslo and a mass shooting on Utoya island on July 22.

Robert Peraza, who lost his son Robert David Peraza in 9/11, pauses at his son’s name at the North Pool of the 9/11 Memorial.